What We Offer
There’s no wrong way to play D&D, as long as everyone who’s playing has fun. But when you let FTATT run a gaming session for you, you can be sure it will be:
- Written by a professional storyteller and tailor-made for fun
- Built to let you jump into the action, without buying books, prepping characters or crunching numbers
- Played in a safe, inclusive, and gatekeeping-free atmosphere, where everyone works together to tell the story
- Run by a dungeon master with years of experience, who makes sure that everyone is a part of the experience
- Perfectly balanced between high-fantasy adventure and hilarious hijinx with friends
- A completely unique experience, that gives you and your friends a pile of new inside jokes and references.
Curious? We hope so! Click on our Booking page to set up your session, or visit our FAQ for more specifics. And if you want to stay up on all the cool stuff we have in the works, be sure to sign up for our mailing list!
Who We Are
Currently, First Time at the Table is a one-person operation, but as we grow we hope to add more like-minded game masters, writers and staff. Which leads us to…
Setting the Table: FTATT’s Goals for Equity & Inclusion
Tableteop gaming has long been a space where many assumed that a “default” player was white, cis-male, and straight. Those people were wrong, but their wrongness created an environment that was was often deeply unwelcoming to BIPOC and LGBTQIA+ individuals.
We want FTATT to create the best stories imaginable, and help everyone find a home within this hobby. As the company expands beyond just one person, we’re committed to hiring and empowering BIPOC and LGBTQ+ DMs whenever possible, and giving them a real stake in the stories and direction of our company. In the meantime, we’ll be donating 50% of all profits to organizations that fight for a more just, inclusive world. Currently, we’re donating to TakeThis.org, a nonprofit that aims to decrease the stigma, and increase the support for, mental health in the game enthusiast community and inside the game industry. Check them out and support!
If you have other organizations you’d like to see supported in this way, or other actions you’d like FTATT to consider in service to a more equitable gaming space, please don’t hesitate to contact us and let us know.